Tuesday 12 April 2011

Thieving Little Shits!

Hello my dear fiends! 
Yesterday, whilst I was checking my Etsy store I was made aware of a girl who also has a shop on Etsy. This girl has been using my original artwork for her jewellery products and selling them through her Etsy shop.
After reporting her to Etsy, as well as messaging her personally requesting she stops using my art and selling these products, i've had 0 result.
I call for your help, my dear fiends!


This girl has been stealing my art to make jewellery and profit for herself. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Calavera138 Please DO NOT buy from her. Report her to Etsy!
Simply click the link above. On the left hand of the page you'll see a button that says 'Report this shop to Etsy', please click and report her.
This isn't the first time people have stolen my work and used it without my permission. And sadly, it probably won't be the last.
But, as Etsy don't seem to care about this, then i'm asking you guys to help me out!


Thank you!


^V^

2 comments:

Just me, Leah said...

Reported. That's obvious and blatant thieving. What a shit!

Vicki Death said...

Thank you :)
And yes it is. Not just me she's been thieving from either.